SMS Gateway Review: Android Phone as SMS Gateway? Click Here for the Best SMS Gateway APP
Find the Best SMS Gateway App | Check out NOW
Text messaging, also known as SMS, is an important part of mobile marketing. SMS gateway is a way to send messages without using a cell phone. So let us read more about SMS Gateway Review: Android Phone as SMS Gateway.
SMS Gateway Review: Android Phone as SMS Gateway
It lets you send many different marketing messages at once, like birthday SMS, discount codes, information about an order being accepted, sales, and discounts. SMS gateway can be connected to different platforms, such as SALESmanago.
What is SMS Gateway?
Bulk SMS software that makes it easy to send a lot of text messages to prospects at once. One of the best Bulk SMS Gateway Providers is SMS Gateway Center. We have a white-label Text Messaging Reseller Program that you can use. Our SMS Web Panel, Gateway Center Excel SMS, and Toll-Free SMS modules can all be used to send SMS. All of our clients can get short code and long code SMS services, as well as Two Way SMS.
- Send many messages at once: Use a CSV or Excel file with numbers to send many messages at once.
- Send MMS in bulk: It can also send MMS.
- You can use MMS to send regular text messages or attach image files to your messages.
- It also has an API that lets you send MMS messages through code.
- This feature only works if your country has MMS and your network operator supports it.
- To get an MMS, the receiver must be able to get them.
- If you can normally send an MMS, it should work.
- This feature shouldn’t be confused with RCS or any other messaging features built into the device (e.g., Samsung message, Mi message etc.).
- Try out the demo from this page to see if it works with MMS.
- It also lets you send USSD requests: You can also use it to send USSD requests.
- You can send it through the web panel or API.
- The web panel will show all the answers to USSD requests.
- You can use the API to read responses or sign up for webhook to read them as soon as they come in.
- For this feature to work, your device needs Android 8.0 or higher.
- SaaS Ready: With a regular license, you can sell it as a service.
- You can add plans limiting how many messages, contacts, and devices you can use.
- It works with PayPal so that you can accept payments from credit cards and debit cards.
- You can also take payments offline (cash, check, etc.) and manually start the subscription.
- The manual subscription will continue until you cancel it or it runs out of time, whichever comes first.
- Uses few resources and can grow: Unlike most app like this that uses long polling to send messages, SMS Gateway uses the Firebase Push Notification.
- This lets it work without sending too many requests to the server, even if there are a million or more connected devices.
- It also saves your device’s battery life because it only connects to the server when new messages are sent.
- Complete White-Label Solution: Using our build server, you can change an Android app’s logo, name, and server URL to make it look like you made it.
- For each new version, you can make up to three custom APKs.
- Works in the background: The Android app doesn’t have to be open on the device for it to work.
- This makes it easier to use with the device you already have.
- You won’t need a special piece of hardware.
- API: Use any programming language to send SMS from your application.
- Supports very long messages: You can send almost as many SMS as you want.
- You won’t be limited by the number of SMS characters (160 Characters).
- Supports a delay between messages: You can set a delay between each message to only send a certain number of messages in a certain amount of time.
- Supports both traditional sign-in and QR Code sign-in: You can sign in to the mobile app by scanning a QR code or typing in your credentials.
- You don’t have to manually enter the server’s URL and credentials into the app when you use the QR code.
- Tracks the status of messages: The Admin Panel shows the status of messages sent through the SMS Gateway.
- Autoresponder: You can add answers to certain messages so that the app will automatically reply when you get that message.
- It can be used in more than one language, and English and German are built in. By following the instructions in the docs, it will be easy to add more languages.
- Supports SMS delivery reports: When you turn on delivery reports, you can also track the delivery of SMS messages.
- The message will say “Delivered” in the report when it is successfully sent.
- Receive SMS messages in the Admin Panel: The Admin Panel can receive and respond to them using a WebHook.
- You can fix it up so that SMS messages go straight to your email.
- Use more than one way to send faster:
- – The ability to sign in with more than one Android device so that messages can be split between them when sending many messages.
- Share devices: The administrator can give devices to more than one user so they can use them to send.
- Blacklist: Each user account has its list of things not to do.
- Users can add numbers to the “blacklist” to avoid sending messages to those numbers. Subscribers can also reply with “STOP” to have their number added to the user’s list of numbers to block.
- Create users: You can make others into users so they can use SMS Gateway from their phones.
- Limit users: You can decide how many devices each user can register, how many messages they can send, how many contacts they can store, and when their account will expire.
- Schedule messages:- Send messages on schedule.
- Supports devices with two SIM cards: You can send messages from any SIM using a program or an Excel file.
- Contact lists: Use an Excel file to make contacts and add people.
- Send a message to the contact list: Send a message to the people in a list of contacts.
- Unsubscribe contacts: A contact can be removed from the list of contacts.
- Contacts API: Use the API to add or remove contacts from the list.
Sign up if you want to give it a try. Follow the steps in the email you will get to get started. After logging in to the Admin Panel, go to the API page and follow the instructions to add it to your app.
How Does It Work?
1.) Install The Admin Panel
When you buy SMS Gateway, you will also get the Admin panel. Set it up on your website hosting. It has a script for setting it up, so it should be simple.
2.) Install The Android App
You must get the Android App. After you’ve set it up, you can log in using the URL of your Admin panel and the credentials it gives you.
3.) All Set To Ship
When you use API or an Excel file to send a message, it will first be stored on your server with the status Pending.
4.) All Set To Go
When your role is activating the messages, it tells the SMS Gateway app on your phone about it. When the app receives the alert, it puts the messages in a queue to be sent and changes their status to Queued.
5.) Sent And Done
When a message is sent, it gets the status Sent if it was sent successfully and Failed if it wasn’t. SMS Gateway also checks to see if messages have been sent. If you set up delivery reports in the app and your mobile network can’t send the message, the message will be marked as Failed. Otherwise, the message will be marked as Delivered.
Conclusion – SMS Gateway Review: Android Phone as SMS Gateway
Bulk SMS software that makes it easy to send a lot of text messages to prospects at once. One of the best Bulk SMS Gateway Providers is SMS Gateway Center. We have a white-label Text Messaging Reseller Program that you can use.
Our SMS Web Panel, Gateway Center Excel SMS, and Toll-Free SMS modules can all be used to send SMS. All of our clients can get short code and long code SMS services, as well as Two Way SMS.
So this concludes the topic for Conclusion – SMS Gateway Review: Android Phone as SMS Gateway.